Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rockies Fundraiser Game - Sept. 26th!

Hi, everyone! It's me, again. I'm still running and still fundraising!

Do you have ROCKIES FEVER?! If you do, then I have a great fundraising event you and your family or friends can enjoy together!

The COLORADO ROCKIES are playing phenomenal baseball right now and are in the hunt to make the playoffs! If you're interested in cheering them on at the last Saturday night game of the regular season when they take on Matt Holliday, then I've got a great deal for you on tickets!


Colorado Rockies vs. St. Louis Cardinals

Saturday, September 26th

6:10 PM Game Time

Section 115, Lower Level – 1st Base Line

Ticket Price: $38 – face value


(Same price if purchased through Rockies ticket counter, but for each ticket purchased $16 will be credited to my fundraising account!)

Contact me if you're interested in buying tickets!!

esperanza.tafoya@rscrental.com, the_esperanza@yahoo.com or 303-921-2541

I have a limited number of tickets and have had numerous requests so far. Make sure you get yours and BUY TODAY!!


Thanks for your support!


- E

No comments:

Post a Comment